WE ARE A VALUED RESOURCE PARTNER FOR AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTERS
In addition to providing tissue of superior quality to ophthalmologists in ASC settings, Miracles In Sight contributes expertise, technology, products and other resources to support these vital institutions. We offer the following services to our ASC partners:
- Utilizing our industry experience to offer solutions to the most common problems ASCs encounter related to coding and reimbursement for corneal transplants.
- Offering valuable advice on how to successfully code and be reimbursed related to corneal transplants.
- Providing viable solutions to the most often-encountered pain points related to any part of the corneal tissue process. (For example, cornea for transplant being delivered and left outside – which is not acceptable – versus being hand delivered to a person inside the ASC.)
- Helping train your staff on how to receive corneal tissue and ensure it is stored properly.
- Teaching your staff to identify the different types of tissue preparation for surgical use.
We also offer ASCs and other partners a variety of more general services, which include:
- Educational presentations on eye banking
- Anatomy classes at MIS or your facility
- Providing supplies, which you may not have access to, for anatomy and educational training